Online Event Coordinator
Our job is to create the best online event experience anywhere. Being an integral part of Sardius Media’s mission to equip the church through our technology tools, especially in relation to online events. While we love what technology can do, at Sardius we lead with excellence, service and teamwork, dreaming with our clients about the best way to serve their audiences with the most amazing online experiences and we believe the best technology tools come out of those collaborations.
As a Sardius Online Event Co-ordinator, you will be the frontline representative of the Sardius Service, leveraging your amazing interpersonal skills to hear the client’s needs and communicate as effectively as possible the current service offerings as well as the connection point between the client and our development team to dream up custom solutions and execute them in an event setting in a way that is second-to-none.
Is this you?
You love to organize and get things done. You love to learn new things and are quick to ask questions.
You enjoy seeing things get done. You demonstrate initiative on a continuous basis. Whether that is helping another team member or learning something new, there is always something to do.
You have the ability to prioritize tasks based on impact. Often times, important tasks can be unclear when working remotely (especially at a startup). An individual who can focus on the right tasks and knows to ignore less impactful ones will do well.
You want to help others. You enjoy helping team members by sharing your knowledge and by directly helping customers
- Serve as Event Coordinator on online live events including being the primary contact for clients, understand the full scope of the project and features being utilized, and relay information to the Project Management and Development Teams in an effective way
- Provide excellent customer service so clients understand their event plans and project status, communicate in a timely manner and proactively communicate with clients and internal team until the project is completed
- Lead Meetings including (but not limited to) requirement gatherings, project kickoff, regular client meetings, project retrospective meetings, and internal team meetings
- Use Project Management Tools including JIRA, G Suite (Google), and Slack
- Track & Report on Each Project with the goals of being on track and on a budget for the client and internal team
- Document and Write Tickets effectively so the development team can work having all the information they need in one location
- Be Proactive in identifying potential risks concerning a project or client, troubleshoot any issues noticed, and look for potential red flags that the internal team needs to be aware of (deadlines, missed opportunities, future growth)
- Support the Project Management Team for new business and work with the Senior Project Manager to scope projects and plan the development teams work
- High School Degree (Associates or Bachelors is preferred)
- 2+ years of project management experience or proven demonstrated experience in project management skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in G Suite (Google), JIRA, Slack
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Multilingual desirable
Ideal Location: US-MO-Kansas City (although much work is remote)
Schedule: Full Time
Reporting to: Sardius Senior Project Manager
Travel: Yes, occasionally
To apply for this position please send your resume to **firstname.lastname@example.org **we’ll get back to you soon - we get back to everyone - even if you won’t be a good fit at the moment :)